Are you a highly motivated and results-driven sales person who is passionate to work in a global environment and your sweet-spot languages include Mandarin & English? Do you have an intrinsic motivation in the field of renewable energies, energy efficiency and e-mobility?
If the answer is YES, we invite you to becoming part of our enthusiastic team!
We are seeking a dedicated and skilled International Sales & Account Manager (m/f/d) to enhance our rapidly expanding team in the realms of renewable energies, Cleantech, and Sustainable Management at the earliest opportunity.
Since 2000, EUPD Research – with its affiliated brands Joint Forces for Solar, International Battery & Energy Storage Alliance and 360Concept – stands for primary data-based research, consultancy and international brand promotion services in the field of environmental and social sustainability. We are active in both the national and international context and align our field of work in the area of environmental sustainability with the four fundamental pillars of the energy transition: Electricity, Heat, Mobility and Energy Efficiency.
Tanja vom Feld
Bei Fragen zu den Stellenangeboten oder zum Bewerbungsprozess wenden Sie sich an t [dot] vomfeld [at] eupd-research [dot] com
- Development and management of your individual customer base via telephone as well as alternative channels, such as E-Mail, video calls, WhatsApp, WeChat etc.
- Excellent instinct for customer demands, positioning of appropriate services, development of compelling proposals and strong motivation to close deals
- Above-average drive to foster company growth, especially by meeting sales target in the B2B environment
- Designing, implementation and controlling of a smart sales strategy in co-ordination with the department head
- Self-confident, eloquent appearance and strong communication skills to persuade customers in online/in-person sales pitches
- Organization and realization of (international) trade fair and conference visits
Your Background and Skills
- High affinity for marketing and event management and impetus to sell respective services in international markets
- Smart and compelling communicator with an outgoing personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Analytical and creative thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate evolving business needs
- Prior experience in the field of renewable energies preferred – if not, highly motivated to become acquainted with this future-oriented field
- Comfortable in an international environment and willing to travel
- Passionate about sustainability and energy transition
- Hold a university degree with focus on business management or marketing
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, further language capabilities are advantageous
What we offer
It is important to us to create a working environment in which our employees feel comfortable and can develop both professionally and personally. In addition to exciting working areas and individual development and training opportunities, you can expect numerous other benefits:
- You will have the possibility to work in a rapidly growing and future-oriented industry and can make the difference
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid working model
- Open feedback culture with short communication channels due to a flat company structure
- Broad international client base ranging from global technology companies and public sector clients to local SMEs and start-ups
- Very good working atmosphere with motivated, team-oriented colleagues
- Corporate culture that motivates you to bring in ideas and initiative
- Good accessibility by public transport.
- Fair salary and very attractive bonus scheme
- International travels required – Europe, Americas and Asia